April 30, 2010



So, here I am (without my glasses - they are in Mom’s car) ready to get my hair cut off. I will be taking with me the Vogue cover with Michelle William’s very short hair cut with me to show how I want my hair to look like after the main cut.


I must say that I am a bit nervous. Several weeks ago, I couldn’t WAIT to get it cut off. It was bugging me when it was down and I was going through a hot flash (probably a hint to why old women shouldn’t have long youthful hair). Another day, while exercising, my hair was up in a loose bun and the weight of it was irritating me. But now, I don’t want to cut it off because it the day before the day that I decided that I was going to cut it off.


There really is something empowering about long hair. I create different looks even though I mostly wear it in a loose bun. I feel sexier and I just like the feel of it.


Well, as the saying goes, it’s just hair. I could grow it out again, couldn’t I? Or at almost 53, is this my last long hair look?


Please note the beautiful allergy eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment