August 19, 2008

husband Scott

Husband Scott is very practical. He likes real life stuff, which is good, but you’ve gotta’ enjoy the silly and fantasy stuff, too. I mean, he fell asleep while watching “Lord of the Rings” on the big screen, started “Harry Potter” and couldn’t finish it (!) and walked out of “Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon”. However, his biggest pet peeve is when he has to listen to what someone dreamed about because why would he want to hear about something that isn’t real and usually doesn’t make sense. And he hears from me time and again, “I had the craziest dream last night!” (sigh)


So…two things happened this morning…


1. I had the craziest dream last night!


I dreamt that Scott and I were are on a cruise with our 2 cats, Nikki and Zoe, the fat one. Someone complains that we have cats with us in our room. So, another person comes to our room and says to us, “You can’t go on a cruise with cats.” And I am thinking, “but they are being good cats.” (And here is the crazy part), I look over at the cats and they are just sitting at a table playing cards, quietly.


What does THAT mean?!!!!!!


2. (second) I woke up and there was chocolate on the sheets. I show Scott (because I didn’t want him to think it was something else) and he asks why there is chocolate on the bed. And I said “I had chocolate in my pocket.” 


Suddenly, a thought came to me. That would make a great title for a cool store or online store like threepotatofour.com or etsy.com. So, dibs!

No comments:

Post a Comment