June 13, 2010



I had so much fun in Dallas yesterday. We started out seeing Mid August Lunch. It was so good. Then tapas at Jaleos. And lastly and bestly, we went to see and hear Ira Glass. He is so good and the time went by so quickly. I really didn’t want it to end. It was perfect.


I tried out my Enid Collins box purse yesterday, too. Did women carry less back then? I always loved her box purses when I was growing up and made one myself when I was in junior high. Anyway, do you notice that my wallet was the same size as the purse. I had to cull WAY down the normal amount of stuff I carry AND I had to arrange the items each time I got my wallet out so it would close. Next time I use it, I will have to down size my wallet, too.


I still love the purse and am looking out for the basket purses with the wooden lids. I am sure Kate Spade has one, but I will look for an EC, first…way less expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment