January 26, 2011

WHY CAN'T I POST LIKE OTHERS?!!!

I love the way Pioneer Woman can post as many photos in a row that she wants, but I can’t. I love the way Oh Joy and Mrs Lillian and a bizillian other posters can do little collages of cut outs to show their favorite outfits, ensembles, this and that, etc, but I can’t.



Is it because of tumblr? I doubt it. I think that it is because I don’t know how to do anything (grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr). It sucks to be such a non techie in any way.



I wanted to post 3 cleverly similar adverts that came out in February’s Vogue and how I wanted to do something like that for a spring/summer wardrobe. Prada’s colorful woven shoes and mixed color stripe-y dresses and skirts, CH Carolina Herrera’s colorful bags & totes and Bally of Switzerland’s color blocked outfits. I loved them all and I wanted to cut them out and show. But, nooooooooooooooooooooo I don’t know how to do that. 



Anyhoo, I think all that color saturation, mixed stripes, color blocked tops would look GREAT with khaki or beige pencil skirts and short pants (not shorts) but those cropped at the ankle really full legs cinched tightish around the waist. 



Plus it will look great with the cobalt blue Anthropologie purse that I keep putting in my shopping cart, then removing when I think about the Christmas credit card statements trickling in. Plus plus, I can’t show THAT on my blog EITHER! (humph!)



Michelle, I need you back here with me to help me out! Stop having your own life….just kidding….lurv ya! (heh heh)

No comments:

Post a Comment